With WordPress, you have the ability to create a network of sites (Multisite). This article is instructions for creating a network (multiple sites).
- First of all if you are running not fresh wordpress system, make back up off all you data.
- Open your config.php file and paste this above where it says
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */:
This allow to use multiple sites in your wordpress.
- Now install a network. Go to Administration > Tools > Network. Enter all required data ant press install.
- Back up your old wp-config.php and .htaccess files.
- Create blogs.dir directory in folder wp-content/
- Add extra lines to your wp-config.php and replace your .htaccess file rules with new once. These rules are dinamically generated on your network configuration page.
- Now log in again to system.
More information about this you can find in http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network.