Today I made a decision to close my websites which I developed for a lot of years. It’s really sad to do this because it took a lot of time and it was like a hobby. I would like to sorry for all users, who loved my websites.
Tattoo gallery: tattmight.com
Celebrities gallery: celeb-face.com
Photography gallery: mineshots.com
Was my decision correct? Please leave a comment on what do you think.
Now you can easy add sliding text in your site or blog.
For this plugin is used jquery 1.4.2 library and jquery.marquee library.
1. Download the plugin.
2. Extract It.
3. Upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
4. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
5. Options can be edited from ‘Settings/Marquee’.
Insert in html:
1. Php inserts can be used as <?php echo show_marquee(); ?>.
2. You can also use trigger text such as <!– marquee –>.
3. Triggers can be inserted through HTML view of the wordpress editor.
4. Currently this version works with PHP 5.0 or above.